I was just interviewed on a podcast that will be out in October where we got into the love life side of being an entrepreneur and how important it is that you’re in a very supportive loving relationship.
I thought it was a good time to share about this since it seems I still have many clients navigating this area to some extent on a weekly basis! So, I’m sharing a quick snippet from one of my Jumpstart Your ____ chapters that I wrote called, Jumpstart Your Love Life.
So, why is a Business and Marketing Coach writing about Jumpstarting Your Love Life? Well, because I’ve done some firsthand work in this area of my life, and I’ve developed some useful systems, just like in business, for dating and relationship communication. I also wrote a book called Love Yourself Successful that helps people identify what they truly want and gives them the confidence to go after it.
If you’re not satisfied with where you are right now in your love life, then why not see if my advice can help you. If you think you’re good right now in your love life, I encourage you to make sure you’re not settling. I’ve seen this over and over again with my clients when we really dive into what’s going on with them in their personal lives. Together, we’ve been able to identify and resolve problems whose solutions have led to a tremendous increase in the level of happiness. So, read this with an open heart.
One thing I’m REALLY GOOD AT is helping you communicate your needs, visions, passions, and purpose with your loved ones so they can begin to really understand you and what you need from them I can also help you to communicate better in general, and to better manage your energy when you’re around them. (the words are critical)
This all stemmed from when I analyzed my relationship with my “starter” husband after I became an entrepreneur. I learned that he no longer “got me.” After being married six and a half years, he became fearful that I wouldn’t bring in a steady paycheck anymore. He would say things to me, little digs, that hurt very much and didn’t encourage me at all. In fact, I would go out to networking events during the day with a big smile on my face, tell everyone that everything was ok, and then cry myself to sleep because I felt like I wasn’t loved or supported. I spent two years like that, trying to make him understand my new goals and aspirations. He didn’t have any interest in knowing what it was that I did, or in understanding me.
I don’t want you to be in a situation like this. It hurts not to be supported in what you really want to do or be. I wasn’t willing to settle any longer, and I hope you aren’t either. I was 35 years old at the time. I asked myself, “Do I want to live like this for the next 40-50 years?”
Do you feel like you keep reliving the same relationships with different people over and over, and can’t figure out why? They definitely can hurt your entrepreneurial energy – you have to put a bubble around you all the time!
If you’re finally ready to break the cycle of unfulfilling or drama-filled relationships, and meet an amazing partner within the next year, you will want to do some things differently.
Perhaps it could be time for you to:
- Clear out the love blockages that are keeping you stuck in the same relationship patterns.
- Learn how to prepare yourself to welcome the love of your life. (I invested in 3 2-day relationship courses back then, to the tune of $6,000! I also hired a matchmaker when I was really ready to find love for the “last time”.)
- Take the necessary steps to attracting this special person. (Do the work!)
- Maintain a lasting, fulfilling relationship, and continue creating the initial chemistry you experienced in the beginning.
Whether you are unhappy being single, unhappy in your marriage or relationship, or simply feel like you need a few improvements, I want you to realize that you don’t have to settle. The grass CAN be greener if you are willing to put yourself out there and take a stand for what you really want.
I remember when I was single and dating, and I longed for a loving relationship like this. It was on my mind pretty much every day, which affected my ability to really work my business the way it needed to be worked. I wasn’t as motivated, I wasn’t as confident, and I wasn’t taking the action steps that I needed to take on a regular basis because I wasn’t fully happy.
I believe to the core of my being that when we love ourselves, and when others around us fully love and support us, that is when we will be able to pour our best selves into our families, our clients, and to the world.
I’m happy to speak with anyone who is feeling like this, even the slightest bit could be hampering your success you know. Don’t let it fester… do something about it now, you deserve it and life is too short. Let’s chat!
UPCOMING EVENTS, CALLS, TRAININGS AND MORE!
1) September 7, 4:00 pm PST – Int’l Speaker Network webinar and networking call. Guest speaker is Deidre Sirianni speaking on the topic o f Your Accelerated Path. The ISN is a very interactive group of new and seasoned speakers and business owners. Anyone can join, it’s FREE and all topics are covered that relate to being a speaker, getting booked, developing your talks, to getting paid from speaking, and even business topics such as developing new online courses, how to close more sales plus a plethera of ways to market and grow your business. Info at https://ispeakernetwork.com/.
2) Rise & Lead Gift Extravaganza – get ready to get access to a host of awesome free trainings, checklists and more… registration opens Sept 6th!
3) September 17, 9:00 am PST – Int’l Speaker Network webinar and networking call. Guest Speaker is Leisa Reid speaking on the topic of Book Your Virtual Talk Like a Boss… Info at https://ispeakernetwork.com/.
4) Sept 20-24 – I’m speaking on the Course Creation Summit… registration coming soon!
5) Sept 24-25 – Live Big Mastermind (in person) Retreat at my home in Roseville, CA – Learn more about membership here.
6) Sept 30 – I’m speaking on the Social Buzz Club U’s webinar. Learn more here.
6) Registration is NOW OPEN for the October Jumpstart Your Biz Event!! Go sign up now while tickets are only $97… that price won’t last long! This is my bi-annual business and marketing 3-day training event that always has new content, new strategies and I give out new templates and resources too. Plus receive a huge bonus of my entire Jumpstart Your Sales online course when you register! (This bonus is a $297 by itself… you get it for just $97 when you register for the event!)
Let’s make this YOUR BEST YEAR ever!
I know how to show you how to tweak what you’re doing to get really BIG RESULTS in 2021!
Here’s to creating and enjoying a life full of lots of Love & Money!
Get Started Today
Sign Me Up!
Sign Up Now to Receive Kat’s Email Newsletter, Video Tips & Free Jumpstart Your Biz Audio & Checklist!