Technology challenges causing you frustration?
Is technology slowing you down in business? (if it’s not but you want help running it better scroll down)
Or are you overwhelmed and confused or downright frustrated trying to figure out which tech solutions are right for you?
Maybe you’ve chosen which tech you want to use for your website, database, shopping cart, CRM, funnel or landing page builder… but you have no idea how to use it? Or you’re using just a tiny bit of what it’s capable of because you have NO TIME to learn more…
I feel your pain!!
We decided to switch backend systems ONCE again!! We just switched a little over a year ago but are disappointed with it so we have to move. It will be happening in the next month or so but gosh, it took me 4 months to first DECIDE to change and RESEARCH/COMPARE all the options for what I want and need (because I was resistant to changing again!) and now I’ve chosen which and have to go LEARN/IMPLEMENT.
So I get your woes and worries about it all… the key is that whatever tech you have: it has to WORK to organize and manage you, be more productive and efficient, and it has to help you monetize more in your business I think!
I could share the big long list of all the softwares and tech that I’ve used in the last 20 years in my business but I won’t bore you with the horror stories, you probably have enough of your own! LOL
But I do get asked a lot about:
- website platforms
- online email systems
- shopping carts
- course and membership platforms
- landing page and funnel builders
- video software, editing, streamcasting
- podcast behind the scenes stuff
- and which ones people should use…
But frankly it IS very hard to blanket refer any ONE thing.
If you’re seeing people recommend ONE specific software out to thousands regardless what kind of business or budget they have, RUN the other direction!
You want what will work and be affordable for YOUR business and the level you’re at right now, along with your budget and taking into account how techy you are yourself right?
If you don’t have a techy team yet, these are the first people to hire usually. There is just no way to learn it all yourself WHILE trying to get clients.
I am happy to give you some direction however if you share more about the following things so I have more info about you and your needs. Email me right now and answer the following:
- Your business goals – how much you want to make, how you want to be able to work (like hands on, hands off, online mostly or not, with clients or behind the scenes)
- What all you sell – you could sell 1on1 services, maybe have a membership that bills monthly that also needs a place to house content, maybe you have a group training/program that happens on zoom over 2-3 months or longer and you need the tech to share replays, downloads and have reminder emails sent out. Maybe you host events, want to do direct mail or leave texts for clients. What do you sell/offer?
- How do you want to communicate with your email list, clients and prospects? Name all the ways and how often.
- What is your budget for running your business? You’ll need some sort of budget, the business won’t run itself… but I know of some systems as low as $34/mo for example, others are in the hundreds and you might need a techy assistant to manage some of it too.
- Do you have a techy person or assistant?
- What technology are you using now, love or want to keep and why?
Your systems, processes and how you manage all of it and your entire database of people is essential.
Your website is the HUB of your business (or needs to be if done right) and your technology helps run those systems so it’s not about ONE certain system, they all do various things. It’s about what’s going to work for YOU.
Frankly, I go for the least expensive systems and tech that do what I want to happen. I’ve invested in the most expensive ones previously and while great, we never utilized them to the fullest so therefore the cheapest ones would have sufficed. I wasted tens of thousands of dollars learning that lesson.
So email me, I’m not kidding, I will advise you on the best, least expensive systems and tech for YOU and your business/budget. I promise. No strings on this… this is so important!
OR go get access to my $27 deep dive training with multiple entrepreneurs who had multiple needs where I explain tons of options on what to use and why in my Deciding on Technology (pre-recorded) 90-Min training here.
OR see a short video snippet of me sharing some tips around choosing technology… it cuts off at the end but very informative if you want to just “check it out” first.
Then if you WANT TO SCALE in your business and have a reasonable idea of what’s going on with your tech…. you might be interested in this:
Make all your technology work like a smooth running moneymaking machine!!
Those of you are who I’m looking to attend the one day technology training and workshop I’m hosting this Friday! I’ve got room for 10 of you who have some stuff in place already and ready to get the direct advice on how to improve on it, update, organize and leverage it all – from websites, to shopping carts, CRM, landing page softwares, membership software, video tech tools, anything tech related…
I’m bringing one of my best techy team Virtual Assistants and we’re going to help everyone who shows up do this.
It’s a working session, laptops and desktops open, you can bring YOUR assistants also for no extra charge, you need to have your passwords and logins handy because we’re going to get stuff done!
Go here for all the details, times and to get registered.
(This will save you thousands of dollars from doing some of the wrong things OR lack of sales from NOT getting this done faster, I promise!)
I have 4 things coming up that you can participate in or get access to:
- I have room for 10 authors in my next Jumpstart Your ____ book where YOU fill in the blank with YOUR expertise! This book is designed to be a lead generator for you, it includes 8-10 coaching calls, 35 books and best seller campaign. We’re starting calls in April so reserve your spot asap here.
- For those of you who are TECH-challenged in your business and you know it’s the lifeblood of how to automate for more ease, profits and freedom then you want to attend my 1-Day Technology Workshop and Hands-On Training to finally get a handle on what you need to do and most importantly – HOW! Learn more here, I only take up to 20 in this type of workshop though as we work ON your stuff during the event!
- I’m doing a 2nd 3-day deep dive MASTERMIND again in June. After the March 3-day Mastermind that was OFF THE HOOK AMAZING!!! I have to do another one. OMG. Learn how you can attend to get a huge jumpstart on your business AND transform your mindset and confidence around what’s possible. Learn more here.
- Call for SPEAKERS & VENDORS for the IN PERSON International Speakers Conference is now open, but hurry only 19 pay-to-play/speak-to-sell speaker slots available and max 15 vendor spots. August 1-3 – in Dallas TX – 200+ attendees. Go read all about it and submit your info if you’re a good fit!
Let’s make this YOUR BEST YEAR ever!
I know how to show you how to tweak what you’re doing to get really BIG RESULTS in 2022! Book a 1on1 strategy call with me here now!
Here’s to creating and enjoying a life full of lots of Love & Money!
Get Started Today
Sign Me Up!
Sign Up Now to Receive Kat’s Email Newsletter, Video Tips & Free Jumpstart Your Biz Audio & Checklist!