Are you a good fit?
Please click below to apply. Send us more about you and what you do or how you would be a good fit. Keep in mind to follow directions carefully and put your best foot forward as we pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
Publishing Director Job Description
Tasks would include:
1. Manage my compilation book each year by onboarding the authors, co-hosting calls with me for training authors on how to format their chapters.
2. Reviewing chapters and streamlining content with authors before editing.
3. Updating drafts after editing and getting approvals from authors.
4. Creating webpages for author sales, as well as books when published, launch pages with bonuses.
5. Writing marketing copy for authors to use and outside supporters to share too including meme development, eblasts and solos.
6. Helping authors get their free gift pages up and fine tune their follow up processes from their chapters.
7. Coordinating with editors, inside book layout designers and cover designers.
8. Helping with the Amazon Best-Seller campaigns, and follow up to promote the status of the book, book signing parties.
9. Managing payments from authors, author agreements and buying and shipping print books off to them when it’s done.
10. Continued follow up with authors for 3 years for more tips, upsells and to buy more books.
Get Started Today
Sign Me Up!
Sign Up Now to Receive Kat’s Email Newsletter, Video Tips & Free Jumpstart Your Biz Audio & Checklist!